Friday, January 19, 2007

London Still..

The last couple of days it has been nice to just chill out in London. I convinced Jocelyn to extend her stay and hang out for a couple days, intending to show her around the city. Somehow we both had some money issues (declined cards, overdrawn accounts, etc.) so that put a bit of a damper on the sightseeing. (I’m very broke.)

With my financial situation somewhat sorted out, I met up with Zoe for some drinks. Good times, cool old pub, very nice to catch up. Today I spent some time wandering the city with two new friends from the Contiki trip and we met up with Bec for a coffee in Covent Garden. Its been good to see some old friends and hang out with new ones.

Tomorrow I’m hoping to hang out with Paddy, maybe go to a club, who knows. (I have to keep reminding myself that I am broke, and that London is a very expensive city.)

Anyway, don’t feel like writing much or philosophizing about travel and friends and whatnot – just thought it was time for an update.

I’m staying here in London until the 22nd, at which point I will by flying to Israel to adventure around a bit and get some material for a feature I am writing for Student Traveler Magazine. (I just got an email from the Israeli Ministry of Tourism reminding me to “bring rappelling gear"…???).

That’s all for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home